Position: Running Back
School: Louisiana Tech
Size: 5-10, 212 pounds
Production: 4 year starter at LA Tech, totaling 802 carries for 4,483 yards (5.6 ypc) and 72 touchdowns.
- Great feet and jump-cut ability.
- Ideal size. Low center of gravity provides him with natural balance.
- Excellent pad level, staying low to maintain as much balance as possible.
- Outstanding in space. Plenty of wiggle to keep defenders guessing.
- Great pass catcher. Legitimate threat out of the backfield. Always catches the ball away from his frame cleanly.
- Explosive first three steps. Doesn't take him long to get up to speed.
- Seeks out contact. Aggressive runner.
- 14 career fumbles.
- Pass protection needs some cleaning up. Drops his head and misses chops too often. Shows he has the ability, just needs more consistency.
- Great burst, but lacks that next gear of speed to break away.
- Despite his aggression, Dixon lacks some power. He won't be pushing many piles forward at the next level.