On Saturday, September 5th at 3 p.m. central time, all NFL teams must cut their roster down to 53 as we head into the first game week of the 2020 season. It’s been a bizarre offseason, complete with no preseason games for fringe players to impress in. All of their work had to be done during camp practices, throwing a major wrench into the usual process.
The time to impress has come and passed — now it’s time to find out what the initial version of the Titans’ 53 man roster will look like. We’ll track all of the cuts over the next 24 hours or so below, keeping all the news in one place.
Stay tuned for constant updates as the news breaks.
2020 Titans Camp Cuts Tracker
- Sunday, teams will be allowed to sign 16 players to their practice squad.
- The remaining cuts have officially been announced. Ibraheim Campbell, Krishawn Hogan, Brandon Kemp, Zac Kerin, Mason Kinsey, Marcus Marshall, Tucker McCann, Doug Middleton, Chris Milton, Senorise Perry, Wyatt Ray, Tye Smith, Kristian Wilkerson and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine round out the day.
- DL Kobe Smith has been informed of his release.
- WR Cody Hollister has reportedly made the team.
- OT David Quessenberry and TE Tommy Hudson will not make the 53 man roster, per McCormick. Meanwhile, tackle Ty Sambrailo has made the team.
- DL Joey Ivie will not make the team.
- DL Jack Crawford, DL Larrell Murchison, DL Isaiah Mack will make the 53 man roster, per Melo. Titans’ DL taking shape.
- RB Jeremy McNichols will not make the roster.
- D’Andre Walker, Jamal Davis, Teair Tart will all be cut, per Justin Melo.
- The team has released LB Cale Garrett.
- WR Rashard Davis will not make the 53.
- Kenneth Durden has been cut, per Justin Melo.
- Kareem Orr will not make the roster, per Justin Melo.
- Vic Beasley will be on the 53 man roster. He has been removed from the NFI list.
- QB Trevor Siemian is the first reported cut.
- As of early on Friday, the Titans have 79 players on their camp roster with Vic Beasley on the NFI list.