In the midst of the NFL Free Agency frenzy aka the Donta' Hightower Watch, Pro Days are taking place on college campuses throughout the spring. According to Tony Pauline of Draft Watch, The Tennessee Titans sent a sizeable contingent to Washington.
1. John Ross 5'11 188 Junior WR
- Ross set the NFL world ablaze with a blistering 4.22 40 yard dash time that broke Chris Johnson's long standing Combine record. Unfortunately he got hurt while setting the record so he did not get a chance to participate during the on field portion of the workouts. He's a dynamic playmaker that can obviously blow the top off of any defense. Lateral agility is a major plus. Medical history is a big deal for him.
2. Sidney Jones IV 6'0 186 Junior CB
- Jones has the potential to surpass the Trufant brothers and Marcus Peters as the best corner in program history. Outstanding instincts and football IQ. Character and work ethic is a plus. Agility and ball skills are excellent. However, his frame needs work to hold up against the rigors of the NFL. Had a solid performance at Combine.
3. Kevin King 6'3 200 Senior CB
- King had an outstanding Combine performance that started with a 4.43 40, which is great for a guy his size. He performed very well in the 3 cone, vertical jump, and broad jumps as well, ranking among the best in his position group. A converted safety so he is position versatile. Ball skills are above average. Scouts will love his size.
4. Budda Baker 5'10 195 Junior S
- Baker can play both corner and safety. He is on the smaller size for a safety. Pass coverage is a plus asset. Possesses an center fielder mindset and will get to most balls thrown his way. Agility is excellent and can turn his hips on a dime. Ran a 4.45 40, which was ranked among the best in position group. Showed impressive agility as expected. Performed well in the on field drills. Frame isn't the most ideal but he more than makes up for it with impressive athleticism and football IQ.