The Titans resumed practices for the first time since beating the Chargers on Saturday night. It was business as usual, but here are some quick hitters that stood out.
- Tajae Sharpe returned to practice after taking a big hit in the game against San Diego
- Both Kalan Reed and Kevin Byard will get some work returning punts. I could be wrong, but it looks like they're preparing for life after Dexter McCluster.
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson got some work in at Safety. You can probably take this as a last chance effort from the Titans, attempting one last thing with BWW before they cut him loose.
- Head Coach Mike Mularkey said that Kendall Wright could return as early as the third pre-season game. He also mentioned that Kevin Dodd received a good report this morning ans should return "soon."
- Mularkey had good things to say about Daimion Stafford once again. It appears he's very much in the mix with Da'Norris Searcy for a starting job, which is somewhat surprising to me.
- Harry Douglas got the night off. Douglas said it was a reward from the coaching staff for all the hard work that he's put in this offseason.
- Mularkey pointed out Antwon Blake, making sure to point out the great play he made on Saturday against the Chargers. He said that Blake had made the most out of his opportunities.