Position: Tight End
Size: 6-4, 254 pounds
Production: 2015: 34 rec, 438 yards, 6 TDs
- Ideal size for the position at 6-4, 250+.
- Flashed a "my-ball" mentality, showing an ability to go up and win jump-balls.
- Offers you something in the open field after the catch.
- Knows how to use his size. Can "post-up" defenders and go get the ball.
- Athletic enough to win routes against linebackers in coverage.
- Nothing special as a blocker, but wasn't a liability either. Held his own. Did his job and took care of his responsibilities as a run blocker.
- Needs to refine his route-running. Lots of rounded off breaks that could be cleaned up.
- Drop rate of 11 percent.
- Likely won't challenge any safeties down the field with speed.
- Could stand to get stronger and possibly thicker. May struggle in the NFL trenches to start.
Stanford tight end Austin Hooper visited the #Titans on Monday.— Paul Kuharsky (@PaulKuharskyNFL) April 6, 2016