No change at the top. Laremy Tunsil has become Kiper's guy at the top. He mentions that Ramsey should be considered, but protection for Marcus Mariota must be the top priority.
You're now seeing most of the top analysts focus in on Tunsil at the top. It makes so much sense from a number of different aspects. They simply can't put Mariota back out there with what they had last season up front. With a new running back in place and a coach that puts a lot of value into power football, Tunsil is the obvious choice for me.
- Ezekiel Elliott comes off the board at six overall to the Ravens. There's some connection to the Cowboys at four and the Eagles at eight -- it sure looks like Elliott is a near lock to go top ten.
- Tackle Jack Conklin goes tenth overall to the Giants. This is a little crazy to me because I thought Conklin could in play in the second round. Conklin recently visited with the Titans.
- Edge rusher Leonard Floyd goes 11th overall. Kiper is by far the highest on him as most have him going near the second round.
- Tackle Germain Ifedi goes 20th to the Jets. He seems to be rising through this process in a similar way that Cedric Ogbuehi did last year.
- Potential Titans' target Vonn Bell sneaks into the first round at 28th to the Chiefs.
- Kiper leaves a fascinating group for the Titans at 33. Defensive lineman like Vernon Butler, Andrew Billings, Chris Jones and Kenny Clark are all possibilities.