With the first round in the books, we turn our attention to rounds 2 and 3 tonight. No one puts on an event like the NFL. Anyway, breaking up the draft like they have gives all of you people who love mock drafts and extra day of looking at them. The Titans currently have 4 picks in the two rounds that will be held tonight. Let's check in with some mock drafts around the internet and see who they are predicting the Titans to take:
33. Tennessee Titans – Myles Jack, LB, UCLA
43. Tennessee Titans – Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State
45. Tennessee Titans – Kalan Reed, CB, Southern Miss
64. Tennessee Titans – Hassan Ridgeway, DL, Texas
33. Tennessee Titans: Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State
43. Tennessee Titans: Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor
45. Tennessee Titans: Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky
33. Xavien Howard - CB, Baylor
43. Sterling Shepard - WR, Oklahoma
45. T.J. Green - S, Clemson
64. Hassan Ridgeway, DT, Texas
One comment: There is less than a 1% chance that the Titans take Noah Spence.
So what do you think about these 3 mock drafts? Which one would you be the happiest with?