The #Eagles signed Brandon Graham to a 4-year deal worth $26M, source said. He gets $14M guaranteed— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 9, 2015
It has been a crazy day on the Graham front. This morning Paul Kuharsky reported that the Titans were in on Graham. Then it was reported that Graham was leaning towards the Titans and Dolphins. Then Graham followed the Dolphins and Giants on Twitter.
After all that, Graham is staying with his former team. That means the Eagles wrapped up the guy that PFF thought was the 2nd best pass rusher to potentially hit the market. That leaves Greg Hardy and then a huge gap.
Will the Titans get in on Hardy? That is going to be a tough call for teams because they still don't know what Hardy's punishment is going to be from the NFL.
UPDATE: Graham has confirmed the news on Twitter:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Happy to be back family! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Eagles?src=hash">#Eagles</a></p>— Brandon Graham (@brandongraham55) <a href="https://twitter.com/brandongraham55/status/575024835580964864">March 9, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
- Brandon Graham Leaning Towards Titans and Dolphins (Whatever That Means)
- NFL Trade Rumors: Titans showed interest in Eagles QB Nick Foles
- Titans free agency: Team has reached out to Brandon Graham
- Tennessee Titans News Links: Free Agency Eve
- Titans miss out on The Sanchise; Mark Sanchez to return to Eagles