Since the Titans have apparently decided to sit out the first wave of free agency, we will look at what some teams in the division have done or are rumored to be doing. The Houston Texans re-signed Kareem Jackson earlier today to a 4-year deal. Jackson would have been one of the top corners on the market if the two sides wouldn't have reached a deal.
There is also a report out there that the Texans are interested in signing Brian Hoyer. That sounds like a great move for them. Hopefully they will sign him to a long-term deal for big money.
The most depressing thing I have heard today is that the Indianapolis Colts are hoping to sign both Ndamukong Suh and Greg Hardy. That came from Jason Cole. Now Cole also said the Titans were going to be aggressive in free agency, so take that with a grain of salt.
The Colts would be the favorite to win the AFC next year if they get both of those guys. The good news for us is that the market for Suh is going to be very tough. They would have to give him a ton of money that would probably mess up their cap down the road, especially when they really have to pay Andrew Luck, but they would be really tough to beat next year.
- NFL Free Agency: News on top potential Tennessee Titans
- Report: Titans to be aggressive in free agency; target Greg Hardy and Darrelle Revis
- Between The Posts: Free Agent Friday Edition
- Tracking Tennessee Titans 2015 NFL free agency rumors, news and updates
- Tevin Coleman 2015 NFL Draft Scouting Report