It's that time of year again! March Madness has arrived. All 68 teams have been selected by the committee and everyone knows their first round destination. Will a loaded Kentucky squad make history or will it fail like so many others on the road to immortality? Who will bust millions of brackets and hearts everywhere? Is this the year that a 16 finally breaks through and upsets a 1?
Link: MCM Bracket Challenge
Group Name: 2015 MCM Pick'Ems
Group Password: titans23
- UCLA getting in is pure garbage. They are college hoops version of the Pro Bowl (i.e. getting in on name recognition). Murray State should've gotten in.
- Virginia not getting a 1 over Villanova is a travesty. They won the ACC two years in a row with 1 NBA talent and that guy was hurt for the last month.
- If all goes to plan, the second round match between Kansas (2) vs Wichita State (7) in the Midwest Region should be fun.
Titans with March Madness connections
- Brian Orakpo and Michael Griffin
- Zach Brown and Da'Norris Searcy
- Harry Douglas and Byron Stingily
- Anthony Fasano and Eric Olsen
- Gabe Ikard
- Karl Klug and Shonn Greene
- Taylor Thompson
- Avery Williamson and Wesley Woodyard
- Chris Spencer and Dexter McCluster
- Kendall Wright and Lache Seastrunk
- Zach Mettenberger