Pro Football Focus released their yearly grades on the 2015 NFL free agents. While some of these people will obviously be franchise tagged, some will slip through the cracks. These are the top free agents available in this offseason on offense after being filtered down. All of these players have played 400+ snaps this year, and scored a +1.0 grade or higher. This is how the 26 that fulfilled those requirements filtered out.
1. Dez Bryant WR, Dallas
2. Damaryius Thomas WR, Denver
3. Demarco Murray RB, Dallas
4. Rodney Hudson C, Kansas City
5. Randall Cobb WR, Green Bay
6. Orlando Franklin G, Denver
7. Bryan Bulaga OT, Green Bay
8. Justin Forsett RB, Baltimore
9. Mike Iupati G, San Francisco
10. Jeremy Maclin WR, Philadelphia
11. Derek Newton OT, Houston
12. Doug Free OT, Dallas
13. King Dunlap OT, San Diego
14. Daniel Fells TE, Denver
15. Clint Boling G, Cincinnati
16. Virgil Green TE, NYG
17. Julius Thomas TE, Denver
18. Charles Clay TE, Miami
19. Brian De La Puenta C, Chicago
20. Will Montgomery C, Denver
21. Joe Berger G, Minnesota
22. Torrey Smith WR, Baltimore
23. Mark Ingram RB, New Orleans
24. Brandon Tate WR, Cincinnati
25. Mile Austin WR, Cleveland
26. Eddie Royal WR, San Diego
Those are the only players that met my criteria. The biggest note on there is that there is no quarterback, which makes it even more important that the Titans take a long hard look at Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston to see if they are good fits with this team. If not, they need to be prepared to build around Zach Mettenberger.
Another thing is that with Denver and Dallas both having 3+ people on that board, there is a strong chance that they will have to let at least one go. Doug Free and Orlando Franklin would look really good on that Titans offensive line if they were to hit free agency.
Also, which Nate Washington would be great to have back, Torrey Smith could be great in this offense. With Justin Hunter still needing a lot of work, Smith could be the Titans deep threat, and give defenses a reason to fear Mettenberger's arm.