This year's Super Bowl will kickoff at 5:30 central time from Glendale, Arizona. The game will be broadcast on NBC with Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth on the call. It should be a much better game than last year's Super Bowl.
I cannot wait to see what these two teams have in store for each other with 2 weeks to prepare. The early line has the Seahawks as a 1 point favorite. It will be interesting to see how that line moves over the next couple of weeks. One thing is for certain, you should never count out Tom Brady and the Patriots. Remember when everyone did that earlier this year? Well of the last 2 months or so they have been the best team in the AFC.
Seattle was near the top of the NFC for most of the year. Marshawn Lynch is just unstoppable in the playoffs. They are so tough to beat when he is running like he does in the playoffs with that defense playing lights out.
Who you got to win this game?
- Top free agent performer: Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots
- Top potential free agent performer: Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
- Potential NFL cap casualties: defense
- Potential NFL cap casualties: offense
- 2015 NFL playoff schedule, AFC Championship game: Colts vs. Patriots live stream, TV schedule