The Titans regular season is finally upon us. I cannot wait to see what the Ken Whisenhunt offensive game plan looks like. We have seen the preseason version, but this is the real thing. I am pumped.
The defense is the thing that has me the most nervous about this game. They just couldn't tackle at all in the preseason. That better change in this one or Jamaal Charles could have a career game. My guess is that Ray Horton has some wrinkles he has not shown yet.
They will need those wrinkles because the one place where the Chiefs are really vulnerable is in the offensive line. The Titans must take advantage of that and get to Alex Smith. If they don't and Smith gets into a rhythm, it will make for a long day.
If you missed any of our Titans-Chiefs stories this week, you can find them here.
Here are the nuts and bolts for the Titans-Chiefs:
Game time: 12 p.m. central
Location: Arrowhead Stadium
TV channel: CBS (Do I get the game?)
Announcers: Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon
Radio: 104.5 The Zone (Mike Keith and Frank Wycheck) | Full Listings
Online streaming: CBS doesn't, but FOX will this year on the FOX Sports Go app
Odds: Chiefs -3
Prediction: Titans 27 Chiefs 24
Matchup history: 29-20 Chiefs
Enemy blog: Arrowhead Pride
Facebook: Like our page, please
- Between The Posts: Countdown To Titans Football
- NFL picks Week 1: Predicting Titans vs. Chiefs and all other games
- Week 1: Predictions From The Contributors and stoked_byznblu
- Critical Matchups: Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
- Which Kansas City Chiefs player would you put on the Tennessee Titans roster today?