Delanie Walker had a really nice first year with the Titans. He ended the season with 60 catches for 571 yards and 6 touchdowns. Those are solid numbers, and they could have been even better. Delanie had quite a few drops last year.
So what will he do this year? The offense is going to be different, but I still think he will have a chance to shine. I am going to put the over/under at the same place it was last year. Over/under 60 catches....What you got?
Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is hosting a $100,000 Fantasy Football Contest for Week 1's NFL games. It's only $10 to join and first prize is $10,000. Starts Sunday, September 7th at 1pm ET. Here's the link.
- Between The Posts: Evaluations
- Titans vs. Saints preseason: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, and more
- Chris Johnson Calls the Play Calling in Tennessee Predictable
- Jake Locker - Projecting an Enigmatic Quarterback with a Limited Sample Size - Conclusions
- Tennessee Titans News Links: Expectations for Nawlins