With the 17th pick in the 2014 MCM Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens, represented by Pratt, select....
Photo courtesy: Andrew Weber-USA TODAY Sports
Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
In standard fashion, the Ravens seek out the most horrible human in the draft and draft Taylor Lewan. After Michael Oher left for greener pastures in Titansland, the shitty Ravens have a big hole at right tackle, Enter: Taylor Lewan. Once considered a maybe Top 10 Offensive Tackle… off-field troubles and having a knack for causing penalties have caused Lewan’s stock to slip. Do not fret, OF COURSE the Ravens have a home for him!
With this pick, the Ravens shore up an O-line that has been in trouble for most of last season. Lewan will step in and immediately compete with Rick Wagner for the starting spot.
The New York Jets, represented by coachadkins50, are now on the clock.
MCM Draft recap:
1. HOUSTON TEXANS: Jadaveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (Jimmy)
2. ST. LOUIS RAMS: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (WelshTitan)
3. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (Xanpham)
4. CLEVELAND BROWNS: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M (danomite)
5. OAKLAND RAIDERS: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (Dynamic Dreadlocks)
6. ATLANTA FALCONS: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (Noles)
7. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (Chrasher)
8. MINNESOTA VIKINGS: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (leerafuse)
9. BUFFALO BILLS: Eric Ebron, TE, UNC (TitansNDCClothing)
10. DETROIT LIONS: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State (Ian)
11. TENNESSEE TITANS: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (Titans_Firefighter)
12. NEW YORK GIANTS: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn (theoriginal)
13. ST. LOUIS RAMS: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama (WelshTitan)
14. CHICAGO BEARS: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville (jerlindsey)
15. PITTSBURGH STEELERS: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St (@TitansFanatic9)
16. DALLAS COWBOYS: Kony Ealy, DE/OLB, Mizzou (Sweet Tea Harvey)