The Tennessee Titans are in the process of reshaping a team that has really lacked a consistent offensive identity since the days of Eddie George and Steve McNair. One of the items on the wish list for the Titans is supposedly a "big WR". Considering the Titans already have two very shifty options in Dexter McCluster and Kendal Wright, this idea makes a lot of sense. So with that in mind, here is a list of the candidates that best fill that description (6'2" or bigger).
1. Miles Austin
2. Danario Alexander
3. Dezmon Briscoe
And that is really it...a pretty disappointing group at this point.
1. Mike Evans, TAMU (round the Titans would have to draft him: 1)
2. Kelvin Benjamin, FSU (2)
3. Allen Robinson, PSU (2)
4. Jordan Matthews, Vandy (2)
5. Donte Moncrief, Ole Miss (2)
6. Cody Latimer, Indiana (2)
7. Martavis Bryant, Clemson (4)
8. Davante Adams, Fresno State (4)
9. Cody Hoffman, BYU (4)
10. Brandon Coleman, Rutgers (5)
11. L'Damian Washington, Mizzou (6)
12. Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley State (6)
Again, these are the players that are 6'2" or taller. The names in bold represent the best value in my opinion, which means they may not be there in that round.