The Tennessee Titans opponents for the 2015 season are set. The order in which they play them will not be determined until the schedule comes out this spring. Here are their home opponents:
They will play the Colts, Texans and Jaguars because they are in the AFC South. They play the Bills and Dolphins because the AFC South plays the AFC East in 2015. They play the Oakland Raiders because the Raiders finished last in the AFC West and the Titans were last in the South. They play the Falcons and Panthers because the AFC South plays the NFC South next year.
Here are the Titans road opponents:
See the above explanation for the Colts, Jaguars, Texans, Patriots, Jets, Saints and Buccaneers. The play the Browns because Cleveland finished last in the AFC North.
This schedule looks fairly easy on the surface because they get the NFC South, which was terrible this year. That really doesn't mean anything right now, however, because it won't take much for teams like the Falcons and Saints to be really good again.
- NFL Draft Order 2015: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tanked for the 1st Pick
- Full list of Tennessee Titans 2015 NFL Draft picks
- Titans CEO Tommy Smith says again that Ruston Webster and Ken Whisenhunt will be back in 2015
- NFL Draft Order 2015: Titans Have the 2nd Pick
- Colts vs Titans Quick Recap, Final Score: 27-10.