31. Eddie Goldman DL 6'4 314 Florida State Junior
- Picked up where former Nole great Timmy Jernigan left off and a had a great year. Made several clutch plays throughout the year, including a key 4th down stop against Clemson in overtime.
Previous Ranking: NR
32. Haul'oli Kikaha OLB 6'3 246 Washington Senior
- Possibly the best pass rusher in the Pac-12, a conference full of them. He needs to settle on a position though.
Previous Ranking: NR
33. Nelson Agholor WR 6'1 190 USC Junior
- The Pac-12's best receiver and most dynamic return man. He has been upstaged by a freshman teammate in 2014 somewhat. QB Cody Kessler stabilizing the passing attack has helped him tremendously.
Previous Ranking: 14
34. Anthony Harris S 6'1 190 Virginia Senior
- The second best safety in the country. A leader for the young Cavaliers defense.
35. Michael Bennett DL 6'2 288 Ohio State Senior
- Struggled early on in the year but has really turned it on as of late. Position switch from nose tackle to defensive tackle has helped a lot. Classy individual who wore #53 in the Big Ten title game in honor of the recent passing of a teammate. Accepted Senior Bowl invite.
36. Rashad Greene WR 6'0 180 Florida State Senior
- The best receiver in Seminoles history, a distinction that does not come lightly with the talent that has passed through Tallahassee. He's one of the best technicians of the game and knows every trick to get open. A solid return man as well.
37. Ramik Wilson LB 6'2 237 Georgia Senior
- Senior captain of a solid Bulldogs defense. Played inside and excelled at it but really struggled to get going against a Gators offense with the rest of his teammates.
38. Shilique Calhoun DE 6'5 256 Michigan State Junior
- Could be the best and most talented pass rusher in Spartans' history.
39. Devin Funchess WR/TE 6'5 236 Michigan Junior
- Put up a solid year despite the Wolverines' struggles to get anything going on offense. I view him as a TE prospect instead of a receiver however.
40. Trey Flowers DE 6'4 268 Arkansas Senior
- He's a great athlete as evidenced by a recent video of him having a flat footed 55 inch vertical from the ground to the top of a filing cabinet. Keep in mind that he is 270 pounds doing this.