(25) Minnesota at (23) Nebraska NOON ESPN
- A reeling Gophers team that lost in heartbreaking fashion to Ohio State last week in the snow faces a Nebraska team still recovering from that beatdown by Melvin Gordon. The Cornhuskers were thoroughly emasculated by Gordon to the tune of 408 yards (the all time single game record) and he didn't even play in the fourth quarter. This week, they face another talented running back in Gophers RB David Cobb.
Minnesota prospects to watch:
1. David Cobb RB 5'11 230 Senior
Nebraska prospects to watch:
1. Ameer Abdullah RB 5'9 195 Senior
2. Randy Gregory DE 6'6 240 Junior
(8) Ole Miss at Arkansas 3:30 PM CBS
- A battle between two spoilers who have nothing but pride to play for. Ole Miss might be looking ahead to the Egg Bowl next week so Arkansas has a chance to catch them unawares. Arkansas finally got its first SEC win under Bret Bielema last week against LSU. They have been competitive this year, taking Alabama, Texas A&M, and Mississippi State to either overtime or close to the end of regulation. Which Bo will show up (the only reason to watch Ole Miss games, really)? Good Bo or Bad Bo?
Arkansas prospects to watch:
1. Trey Flowers DE 6'4 268 Senior
(15) Arizona at (17) Utah 3:30 PM ESPN
- Another turn in the Pac-12 South wheel of destiny could take a whirl in "Sack Lake City". With Arizona State's loss last week, almost every team in the South is still in it for the right to face Oregon. The Wildcats are coming off a last second win over Washington while Utah beat Stanford in double overtime.
Utah prospects to watch:
1. Travis Wilson QB 6'7 233 Junior
(24) Louisville at Notre Dame 3:30 PM NBC
- The battle to determine which loss to Florida State was better. Louisville won against Boston College last week while Notre Dame choked against lowly Northwestern in overtime. ND has struggled as of late, coming off back to back losses. Louisville features a Top 30 defense and ND QB Everett Golson has turned the ball over at a horrific rate.
Louisville prospects to watch:
1. DeVante Parker WR 6'3 208 Senior
2. Charles Gaines CB 5'11 190 Junior
3. Lorenzo Mauldin DE 6'4 244 Senior
Notre Dame prospects to watch:
1. Sheldon Day DT 6'2 285 Junior
2. Nick Martin G 6'2 295 Senior
(19) UCLA at (9) USC 8 PM ABC
- The de facto Pac-12 South title game. The Battle of LA has been shading towards the Bruins lately but the Trojans are coming on strong. Can the Bruins keep Seven Win Steve at seven wins? Can USC recapture its dominant form against their crosstown rivals? Draft prospects galore in this one.
UCLA prospects to watch:
1. Brett Hundley QB 6'3 227 Junior
2. Eric Kendricks ILB 6'1 230 Senior
3. Ishmael Adams DB 5'8 185 Junior
USC prospects to watch:
1. Leonard Williams DT 6'5 300 Junior
2. J.R. Tavai LB 6'2 250 Senior
3. Nelson Agholor WR 6'1 190 Junior
4. Hayes Pullard LB 6'1 235 Senior