This is a big game for both of these teams. It probably won't mean anything in terms of the playoffs for either team, but the team that loses is going to have a really long week. Let's hope that is not the Titans.
The Titans are a 6 point favorite in this game. That should make me feel good about it, but it really doesn't at all. I have seen the Titans lose this game too many times. It also doesn't bode well that they have so many injuries.
Now to the experts:
ESPN.com has 13 people that pick games and a fan vote. The fans voted Titans, as did 9 of the 13 people that picked. The holdouts were Mike Golic, some guy I have never heard of, Meshawn, and Mike Ditka. Remember when the whole panel picked the Titans to beat the Cowboys? Those were the days.
Yahoo! has 2 users and the fans pick. All 3 went Titans. That can't mean anything good...
The experts over at FOX Sports are also all in on the Titans.
So there you have. The majority of the "experts" on the internet are expecting the Titans to win this game. You better take a long look at that because it might be a while before that is the case again.
- Jake Locker Injury Update: Titans QB Listed as Questionable
- Tennessee Titans Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Will History Repeat Itself?
- Tennessee Titans News Links: Why Not?
- Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars: A Comprehensive Preview
- Jake Locker Injury Update: Titans QB Misses Practice Again Thursday