<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Titans&src=hash">#Titans</a> team plane has scheduled trip back to Nashville later today. Could be bringing GM Ruston Webster and/or coach Mike Munchak back</p>— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) <a href="https://twitter.com/jwyattsports/statuses/419185607869333505">January 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The team plane is scheduled to land in Nashville this afternoon. For those of you scoring at home, and those of you alone, that means the meeting in Houston lasted a couple of hours. What does this mean?!??!?
We really have no idea what any of this means right now. Hopefully we will find something out later today, but my guess is that Tommy Smith takes the weekend to mull it over.
- Titans Alterraun Verner and Jurrell Casey voted second team AP All Pro
- Mike Munchak still in limbo with Titans
- Mike Munchak flying to Houston to meet with Titans CEO Tommy Smith
- Report: Titans have reached out and are working on potential coaching candidates
- Tennessee Titans: On Jake Locker Not Being A Leader