Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, University of Oregon
So many gaps, so few picks. If ever there was a candidate to trade back to acquire more picks, it's the Bills. With huge questions at quarterback now the Fitz-Magic has been released, it could have been easy to reach for one here, but with two off of the board in the first seven picks, that may have to be addressed later on. Getting gashed in the run game last year and only getting a total of four sacks from there whole Linebacking unit see a desperate need for someone in the middle too.
But with "the more you can do" being a common theme for a lot of front offices, I have the Bills taking Dion Jordan. He's a rare athlete for his size who comes with a lightening quick first step and a motor that doesn't quit. Not only can he rush the passer of the edge, but he can also just as easily drop in to coverage and provide protection from the opposition recievers working out of the slot. An all round dynamic playmaker that will be a perfect fit to allow for Mike Pettine to run an aggresive scheme with a great deal of versatility.
Now on the clock: DynamicDreadlocks and the New York Jets
- Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT, TAMU
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU
- Oakland Raiders - Geno Smith, QB, WVU
- Philadelphia Eagles - Dee Milliner, CB, UA
- Detroit Lions - Eric Fisher, OT, CMU
- Cleveland Browns - Jarvis Jones, OLB, UGA
- Arizona Cardinals - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
- Buffalo Bills - Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
- New York Jets-