This from the official NFL release:
DEFENSE: CB ALTERRAUN VERNER, TENNESSEE TITANS
- Verner recorded two tackles, a career-high two interceptions, one fumble recovery and two passes defensed in the Titans' 38-13 win over the New York Jets.
- Verner's three takeaways resulted in 21 points by the Titans offense.
- The game marked Verner's fourth consecutive game with at least one takeaway. He has totaled six takeaways this season (four interceptions, two fumble recoveries).
- Through Week 4, Verner is tied for an NFL-best with four interceptions.
· In his fourth season from UCLA, this is Verner's first career Defensive Player of the Week Award.
· He is the first Titans cornerback to win the award since 2008 (CORTLAND FINNEGAN, Week 1).