I was reading an article by SI's Don Banks that had him revisiting his predictions prior to the NFL draft and figured it'd be a great exercise to do here. I know alijeal had a fanpost prior to the season that you can find here. For everyone else we'll have to use the honour system. I broke mine up into Titans predictions and NFL predictions. Here you go:
What I Got Right:
- Derrick Morgan would be really good
- The Titans wouldn't win more than 7 games (or however you want to word it, I had them pegged for 7-9)
- Jared Cook would remain inconsistent (Just call me Nostradamus)
- Zach Brown wouldn't make an impact in 2012
- The team's overall play would improve despite their record
- Tommie Campbell would make an impact (at least he had a good view of the field this year!)
- The Jaguars would be terrible and Chad Henne was the best option. He made that team a little more competitive, and I argued prior to the season he should've been the starter from the get-go in Jacksonville.
- Atlanta would be the best team in the NFC (I also had them as my NFC Super Bowl rep)
- The Jets would crumble. This one was so easy.