- Titans lead the all-time series 20-15
- There has been one postseason game between the two teams, the 1999 AFC Championship Game, and the Titans won it. That was the game that prompted Jeff Fisher to call Alltel another home field for the Titans.
- The Titans are 11-7 all-time in Jacksonville
- You will remember that last year the Titans split the series against the Jags. They lost on opening week in Jacksonville but won at home on Christmas Eve.
- That means, of course, that Mike Munchak is 1-1 against the Jaguars. This will be the first time the Mike Mularkey has faced the Titans.
I said it yesterday, but this is a really big game for the Titans. This team is awful, and it would look terrible to lose to them coming off the bye week.