- DE Pannel Egboh
- WR James Kirkendoll
- S Robert Johnson
- WR Michael Preston
- G Ryan Durand
- TE Cameron Graham
- RB Herb Donaldson
Can't say I'm too surprised with this list. Some quick thoughts:
- Pannel Egboh made a few good plays in the preseason, including that fumble recovery on Thursday. It will be interesting to see how he develops.
- I really like that we kept Michael Preston: his size alone, being the tallest WR on the Titans' roster (6-5,
180 206) helped him make quite a few impressive catches at camp.
- I would have hoped to see Stafon Johnson stay with the team, but Donaldson did show more in the preseason, so I guess it's only fair.
- Time is up for Myron Rolle, after not making the practice squad this year.
- The big surprise is Rennie Curran. I believe he had more upside than any player on this list. I understand that Jerry Gray wanted to go bigger, but Curran was not bad.
After the jump are the NFL's official practice squad rules.
Eligibility for the practice squad is limited to players who do not have an accrued season in the NFL, or were on an active list (53-man roster) for fewer than nine games during their only accrued seasons. Players that have served two seasons on a practice squad are eligible for a third season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive list for the duration of that player's employment.
A player will be considered to have served on a practice squad in a season if he were a member of a practice squad for three regular or postseason games during his first two practice squad seasons, or for one regular season or postseason game during a third practice squad season.