Jeff Fisher's weekly press conference is being streamed live on WSMV's website today. It starts now and can be seen by clicking here. I will update this thread with the highlights once it is over.
- Fisher stopped short of saying there would be a QB change, but said both guys will get reps.
- He said there will be not coaching changes.
- He said he will not be taking over the defensive play calling.
- He did say he is expecting to put a different team on the field next week. If that is because of health or performance was not specified.
- "We just need to play more consistently." That is an understatement.
- He said the footing was the biggest issue yesterday. I guess the Patriots were playing on a different field.
- Fisher said he hasn't lost the team, and they did not quit.
- Someone finally called him out on the "practice was good this week" crap. He didn't really answer the question.
- Someone asked if there was a reason Steve Underwood was on the sideline at the end of the game. Fisher hesitantly said no. It was pretty obvious that he didn't even believe that.
- Fisher said he is not fearful for his job. I doubt he believed that either.
- When asked if he had a quarterback controversy he said no, but he also didn't say Kerry was his quarterback for the first time this year.