This is absolutely hilarious. Todd McShay has already done a mock draft for 2009. McShay must be the smartest man alive to project what kind of seasons these guys will have, which guys will come out early and where the NFL teams will finish. Notice where he has the Titans picking.
1. Atlanta Falcons -- Fili Moala, DT, USC
2. Detroit Lions -- Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech
3. Kansas City Chiefs -- Matt Stafford*, QB, Georgia
4. Miami Dolphins -- Al Woods, DT, LSU
5. Cincinnati Bengals -- Sen'Derrick Marks*, DT, Auburn
6. Oakland Raiders -- Andre Smith*, OT, Alabama
7. Chicago Bears -- Tim Tebow*, QB, Florida
8. San Francisco 49ers -- Michael Oher, OT, Mississippi
9. St. Louis Rams -- Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC
10. New York Jets -- Knowshon Moreno*, RB, Georgia
11. Tennessee Titans -- Michael Crabtree*, WR, Texas Tech
Do not pigeonhole Crabtree; he's not just a product of coach Mike Leach's pass-crazy offense. The tall, long-armed receiver could be the go-to-target QB Vince Young so desperately needs.