- Eli Manning has earned himself at least a month of no one writing anything negative about him in New York
- The Patriots success got in their way last night. The were to cocky to change their protection schemes to better protect Tom Brady.
- It was really funny watching Brady get knocked on his butt over and over.
- The play where Manning spun out of a sack and threw the ball down field to David Tyree who pinned the ball against his helmet is one of the top 5 plays in Super Bowl history.
- I thought I didn't really care who won the game, but I found myself cheering as hard for the Giants as I do the Titans on most Sundays.
- Was Peyton Manning at the game?
- On the Patriots last 3rd down play Randy Moss got behind the defense. Luckily the ball was in the air long enough for the defenders to catch up. That was a scary moment.
- Bill Belichick proved again what a classless jerk he is last night when he ran off the field before the final kneel down.
- Defense wins championships.
I would love to hear any thoughts from any of you..