- Chris Davis made his second mistake of the day when he ran up to field a punt that he should have let go. Luckily the Titans were able to recover the fumble. Davis should not be allowed to return punts for the rest of the year.
- The Titans were lucky that Tamba Hali jumped off sides on the 3rd and 5 play because Moulds ran his route short of the first down marker.
The play call on the next play (pitch to Brown) was a little risky, but it worked. It was a good call in that situation.
- Once again the Titans had a 1st down inside the red zone and failed to get a TD. This is really going to come back to haunt the Titans if they play the Colts or Patriots. They will have to score touchdowns to beat those teams.
- More missed tackles on the final drive. That has got to be fixed before next week.
- Really nice play by David Thornton on the game ending interception. He did a good job on Gonzalez all day long.
- I want Vince to run more, but I don't want him taking that shot with 3 minutes left in a game where the Titans are up by 9. Let The Round Mound take care of that.
- It was good to see the Titans get the ball back with just over 4 minutes left and be able to run the clock out. That is the mark of a hard-nosed running team.
This was a good win for the Titans. Now we move forward to the Jets in another must win game.