With the 13th pick in the 2014 MCM Mock Draft, the St. Louis Rams, represented by WelshTitan, select...
Photo courtesy: Eileen Blass-USA TODAY Sports
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, ALABAMA
Here is Welsh's analysis of the pick:
Could have gone with Taylor Lewan here to pave the way for Zac Stacy and keep Bradford clean but the Rams have a gaping wound at safety and adding Clinton-Dix will give them the athletic center-fielder to pair with TJ McDonald. Had Greg Robinson still been on the board I probably would have taken him but thanks Obama! If the draft were to play out this way (it won’t, it never does) the Rams would probably look for a tackle in the next round or two.
The Chicago Bears, represented by jerlindsey, are now on the clock.
MCM Draft recap:
1. HOUSTON TEXANS: Jadaveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina (Jimmy)
2. ST. LOUIS RAMS: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson (WelshTitan)
3. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville (Xanpham)
4. CLEVELAND BROWNS: Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M (danomite)
5. OAKLAND RAIDERS: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M (Dynamic Dreadlocks)
6. ATLANTA FALCONS: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (Noles)
7. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo (Chrasher)
8. MINNESOTA VIKINGS: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA (leerafuse)
9. BUFFALO BILLS: Eric Ebron, TE, UNC (TitansNDCClothing)
10. DETROIT LIONS: Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State (Ian)
11. TENNESSEE TITANS: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (Titans_Firefighter)
12. NEW YORK GIANTS: Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn (theoriginal)