Last week I posted a long list of prop bets that are available for this year's Super Bowl between the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos. You could spend all day looking at those. I would really like to know how much money is actually wagered on those things. Is anybody really dropping serious money on how long the national anthem will be? Maybe one day I will have the money to do something like that.
Anyway, here is a sheet of just a few prop bets that I thought we could all do for fun. If we get 20 or more entries I will come up with some type of prize for the winner. It won't be anything that will change your life, but it will be something better than MCM bucks.
The best thing to do would probably be download the sheet, fill it out, take a picture of it and upload it to the site. I will tally the sheets tomorrow and announce the winner. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Is Ken Whisenhunt committed to Ryan Fitzpatrick?
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Three free agents that could be Titans next year
- Between the Posts: The Big Game
- Titans fans, where do you stand on Kamerion Wimbley?
- Super Bowl 2014, Broncos vs. Seahawks: Game Time, TV Channel, Online Streaming, Halftime Show, and More