I have never really done power rankings before this season. So far I have found that the top 5 and bottom 5 are pretty easy. The middle is just a mess. Here is how I have it heading into week 3:
1. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 3)
Destroyed the 49ers this week.
2. Denver Broncos (LW: 2)
Their offense is pretty good.
3. New England Patriots (LW: 4)
Survived a Thursday night stinker against the Jets. Gronk returns soon.
4. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 1)
They are still really good.
5. New Orleans Saints (LW: 5)
Not their best performance but got the W.
6. Houston Texans (LW: 6)
I hate them.
7. Green Bay Packers (LW: 7)
Get well soon, Eddie.
8. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 8)
Bounced back after tough loss to open the season.
9. Chicago Bears (LW: 9)
Cutler is chucking it all over the yard this year.
10. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10)
They have A LOT of weapons up there.
11. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 11)
I hate the Ravens.
12. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 17)
They might be the surprise of the season.
13. Miami Dolphins (LW: 22)
This week's biggest jumper.
14. Detroit Lions (LW:13)
Is Schwartzy's seat getting hot?
15. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 14)
Always good to see teams in the division lose.
16. Tennessee Titans (LW: 21)
Tough loss but the defense proved they are for real.
17. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 12)
Lost a game they needed at home.
18. St. Louis Rams (LW: 16)
They probably should be ranked higher, but I hate Jared Cook.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 15)
Time to get DeSean Jackson off my fantasy bench.
20. New York Giants (LW: 19)
Eli has 7 picks in 2 weeks. Ouch.
21. San Diego Chargers (LW: 27)
Time for the streak to end!
22. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 28)
They are better than people think.
23. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 20)
Adrian Peterson plays for them.
24. Washington Redskins (LW: 18)
Their defense stinks. RG3 needs to get a lot better, but it might not matter.
25. New York Jets (LW: 25)
They had a really good shot to knock off the Pats
26. Buffalo Bills (LW: 29)
They beat the Panthers. Woo!
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 23)
They are really bad, and I love it.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 26)
They have a lot of issues down in Tampa.
29. Carolina Panthers (LW: 24)
I hate Cam Newton.
30. Oakland Raiders (LW: 31)
These last 3 are interchangeable.
31. Cleveland Browns (LW: 30)
They are really bad.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32)