I ranked the Titans 21st in my first installment of 2013 NFL power rankings last week. It is tough to lose and move up, but the Titans will move up in my power rankings this week that will be out around 9 a.m. central. They proved that they can play on the road with a team that is among the best in the NFL.
Of course they would have soared up the rankings had they won, but that wasn't to be.
Where do you think the Titans should be ranked in this week's power rankings. Vote in the poll below, and let me know some of the teams that you think should move way up or way down from last week's rankings based on this week's performances.
More from Music City Miracles:
- Shonn Greene to miss a few weeks after knee surgery
- Titans vs. Texans: Breaking down Arian Foster's 2 point conversion
- Titans vs. Texans running back success rate
- Tennessee Titans: Dowell Loggains Needs To Trust Jake Locker
- Titans vs. Texans: The safety
- Tennessee Titans News Links: The One That Got Away