So I'm bored, again... and we're getting ready to reach a very dead moment in the offseason when the players take off until training camp in about a day and a half so. Let's have some fun... Here are some random interjections that NOBODY will utter this offseason
- You know who's going to be great this year... the Raiders
- Cut the fullback? You can never have enough fullbacks in today's NFL
- Michael Griffin has to be hands down the best Free Safety in the game
- Blaine Gabbert has been looking good all offseason
- Oh man, they should really add another day to the draft.
- Did I also mention I love the idea that they moved the draft back a month.
- They should have a Super Bowl in Alaska, that would be ideal conditions for a championship game
- Whooo... I'm really glad they don't have football this time of year
- Is Tim Tebow a Jewish name?
- I hope Manziel goes into the draft next season, seems like a class act.
If you guys have any ridiculous statements, be sure to comment