1. Kansas City Chiefs- Luke Joeckel (OT - Texas A&M)
After a strong free agency, the Chiefs will shore up the offensive line with Joeckel.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Ezekiel Ansah (DE - BYU)
The Jags are running a 4-3 defense and will take the top end in the draft.
3. Oakland Raiders-Dion Jordan (OLB - Oregon)
With the likely change to a 3-4, the Raiders will look to improve their defense. It will be really hard to pass up on a playmaker like Jordan.
(Previous pick- Star Lotulelei, DT)
4. Philadelphia Eagles- Eric Fisher (OT - Central Michigan)
It'll be really hard for the Eagles to pass up on Mike Mayock's top offensive tackle.
5. Detroit Lions- Bjoern Werner (DE - FSU)
With the loss of Cliff Avril, the Lions are in need of a pass rusher to accompany the beastly defensive tackles.
(Previous pick- Dee Milliner, CB)
6. Cleveland Browns- Dee MIlliner (CB, Bama)
With Milliner falling to them at 6, the Browns won't be able to help but upgrade their secondary.
(Previous pick- Dion Jordan, OLB)
7. Arizona Cardinals- Barkevious Mingo (OLB - LSU)
The Cardinals will take a risk under the new coaching staff by taking the, arguably, most explosive pass rusher in the draft.
(Previous pick- Chance Warmack, OG)
8. Buffalo Bills- Jarvis Jones (OLB - UGA)
The Bills will strengthen their defense with the top OLB for a 4-3 scheme.
(Previous pick- Ryan Nassib)
9. New York Jets- Cordarrelle Patterson (WR - UT)
The Jets have a lot of needs, but will add a big playmaker to their roster, who is raw with plenty of potential.
(Previous pick- Geno Smith, QB)
10. Tennessee Titans- Chance Warmack (OG - Bama)
With less needs due to free agency, the Titans will look to solidify the offensive line.
(Previous pick- Johnathan Cooper)
11. San Diego Chargers- Lane Johnson (OT - Oklahoma)
The Bolts need to find an offensive tackle in order to succeed. Here we are.
12. Miami Dolphins- Desmond Trufant (CB - Washington)
A bit of a reach, but with less needs because of free agency, the Dolphins will take the next-best corner.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Sharrif Floyd (DT - UF)
The Bucs are looking to upgrade their defense and will have a hard time passing up this "blue chip" defensive tackle.
14. Carolina Panthers- Star Lotulelei (DT - Utah)
The Panthers will be able to improve at defensive tackle with this shooting Star.
(Previous pick- Tavon Austin, WR)
15. New Orleans Saints- Kenny Vaccaro (Safety - Texas)
Saints fans want to add a new safety to Rob Ryan's defense, and here is that boom/bust pick.
16. St. Louis Rams- Tavon Austin (WR - WVU)
With Patterson off the board, Jeff Fisher and Co. will have to take Tavon Austin, a safer pick at wideout.
(Previous pick- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR)
17. Pittsburgh Steelers- Xavier Rhodes (CB - FSU)
With Patterson and Austin off the board, the Steelers will wait until later to draft a wide receiver. Here they will improve the secondary.
18. Dallas Cowboys- Johnathan Cooper (OG - UNC)
America's Team will look to improve the offense entirely by adding the second best guard in the draft.
(Previous pick- Sheldon Richardson, DT)
19. New York Giants- Alec Ogletree (ILB - UGA)
The Giants will look to finally solidify the middle linebacker spot with the troublesome but talented linebacker.
20. Chicago Bears- Arthur Brown (LB - KSU)
With the loss of a couple of linebackers, one of which being Brian Urlacher. Arthur Brown will fill the void.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- DJ Fluker (OT - Bama)
With the possibility of not being able to resign right tackle Andre Smith looming, look for the Bengals to draft a right tackle here.
22. St. Louis Rams- Eddie Lacy (RB - Bama)
Jeff Fisher loves to run the ball. It will be really hard for him to pass up this stud of a running back.
(Previous picks- Johnathan Cyprien, S)
23. Minnesota Vikings- Keenan Allen (WR - Cal)
Without Percy Harvin, the Vikings need the best receiver available.
(Previous pick- Manti Te'o, MLB)
24. Indianapolis Colts- D.J. Hayden (CB - Houston)
The Colts need to improve their corners. Hayden is the best one left.
(Previous pick- Keenan Allen, WR)
25. Minnesota Vikings- Manti Te'o (MLB - ND)
The linebacking corps of the Vikings needs improvement. Time to take the media child.
(Previous pick- Quinton Patton, WR)
26. Green Bay Packers- Tyler Eifert (TE - ND)
With Jermichael Finley likely leaving the team within the next two seasons, they will need another tight end. Without too many needs, they will be able to take this stud here.
(Previous pick- Eddie Lacy, RB)
27. Houston Texans- DeAndre Hopkins (WR - Clemson)
The Texans need another wide receiver. This is the best receiver they can take here.
(Previous pick- Terrance Williams, WR)
28. Denver Broncos- Tank Carradine (DE - FSU)
With Werner off the board early, the Broncos will reach for his counterpart to fix the defensive end position.
(Previous pick- Bjoern Werner, DE)
29. New England Patriots- Matt Elam (Safety - UF)
The Pats need to fix the secondary and will take the safety from Florida.
30. Atlanta Falcons- Sheldon Richardson (DT - Mizz)
The Falcons will look for BPA, and will take one of the best players left.
(Previous pick- Tyler Eifert, TE)
31. San Francisco 49ers- Johnathan Cyprien (Safety - FIU)
The 49ers will look to improve the defensive backfield, taking the best safety left.
(Previous pick- Jesse Williams, DL)
32. Baltimore Ravens- Kevin Minter (ILB - LSU)
With Ray Lewis gone, the Ravens will need to add a replacement.
No quarterbacks were taken because no trading up or down can be used in a conventional mock draft. If it were, Geno Smith and maybe EJ Manuel would be taken late.