I'm still all about the Titans trading down to get another pick or two, BUT if we don't do that here's my predictions...
Round 1 - B.Werner DE (FSU)
* BAM - He can be a day 1 starter or is a great upgrade for the entire DE unit.
Round 2 - J.Banks CB (MissSt) OR L.Warford OG (UK)
* Dropped out of the 1st round b/c of his crappy combine, but he'll recover and be a great #2 CB moving ATV back to NB
* Warford is a monster and if he's available may be the best selection for the Titans. However, K.Long is raw, but a very good alternative plan if they decide to go with J.Banks.
Round 3a - K.Long OL (Oregon)
* Incredible athlete that Munch and Matthews can mold into a Pro-Bowl OG.
Round 3b - D.Rogers (TnTech)
* I've been preaching this pick for months. Rogers would be a R1 pick if he didn't get into trouble at UT. Big body, powerful burst and push of the line, w/ great hands and good leaping ability. Perfect replacement for losing Nate and/or Cook.
Round 4 - W.Gholston DE (MSU)
* D-Line is officially fixed with this monster. He's got a few issues, but is perfect and a steal in round 4.
Round 5a - T.Mathieu CB (LSU
* New return man and all around secondary ball-hawk. Can play CB, SS, FS or NB + is an incredible return man.
Round 5b - C.Washington OLB (USC)
* Great big OLB with blazing speed that can cover any TE in the NFL (the Titans got burned hard-core by almost every decent TE they played last season). Not very good against the run, but won't matter b/c he's only going to be used on pass-rush and coverage situation.
No Round 6 and the 2 Round 7 picks probably aren't going to matter (although we have hit a few gems with them in the past). The only guy I can see past round 6 that would greatly interest me is Z.Stacy RB (Vandy), but since the signing of S.Greene I don't know if that will happen.
With almost every hole now filled on the team, what are the Titans going to do with pick 10 this year??
Trade down for more picks (9 votes)
Select C.Warmack OG (Bama) (28 votes)
Select B.Werner DE (FSU) (6 votes)
Select S.Floyd DT (UF) (2 votes)
Select C.Patterson WR (UT) (0 votes)
Select someone else (comment below) (4 votes)
49 total votes