I'm still all about the Titans trading down to get another pick or two, BUT if we don't do that here's my predictions...
Round 1 - B.Werner DE (FSU)
* BAM - He can be a day 1 starter or is a great upgrade for the entire DE unit.
Round 2 - J.Banks CB (MissSt) OR L.Warford OG (UK)
* Dropped out of the 1st round b/c of his crappy combine, but he'll recover and be a great #2 CB moving ATV back to NB
* Warford is a monster and if he's available may be the best selection for the Titans. However, K.Long is raw, but a very good alternative plan if they decide to go with J.Banks.
Round 3a - K.Long OL (Oregon)
* Incredible athlete that Munch and Matthews can mold into a Pro-Bowl OG.
Round 3b - D.Rogers (TnTech)
* I've been preaching this pick for months. Rogers would be a R1 pick if he didn't get into trouble at UT. Big body, powerful burst and push of the line, w/ great hands and good leaping ability. Perfect replacement for losing Nate and/or Cook.
Round 4 - W.Gholston DE (MSU)
* D-Line is officially fixed with this monster. He's got a few issues, but is perfect and a steal in round 4.
Round 5a - T.Mathieu CB (LSU
* New return man and all around secondary ball-hawk. Can play CB, SS, FS or NB + is an incredible return man.
Round 5b - C.Washington OLB (USC)
* Great big OLB with blazing speed that can cover any TE in the NFL (the Titans got burned hard-core by almost every decent TE they played last season). Not very good against the run, but won't matter b/c he's only going to be used on pass-rush and coverage situation.
No Round 6 and the 2 Round 7 picks probably aren't going to matter (although we have hit a few gems with them in the past). The only guy I can see past round 6 that would greatly interest me is Z.Stacy RB (Vandy), but since the signing of S.Greene I don't know if that will happen.