Jim Brown-USA TODAY Sports
Darius Reynaud earned his second special teams player of the week award.
SPECIAL TEAMS: PR-RB DARIUS REYNAUD, TENNESSEE TITANS
· Reynaud returned three punts for 160 yards and tied an NFL record with two punt-return touchdowns in the Titans’ 38-20 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Reynaud also added three kickoff returns for 39 yards.
· He became the 13th different player in NFL history with two punt-return touchdowns in a game and the first since REGGIE BUSH in 2008.
· Reynaud registered a 69-yard PR-TD in the second quarter to give the Titans a 21-14 lead.
· In the third quarter, Reynaud gave the Titans a 28-14 advantage on an 81-yard PR-TD.
· He totaled three kick-return touchdowns (two PR-TDs, one KR-TD) in 2012, tied with Ravens KR-PR JACOBY JONES (three) for the most in the NFL.
· In his fourth season from West Virginia, this is Reynaud’s second career Special Teams Player of the Week Award. He previously won the award in Week 3.