Well, that was ugly, so i'll just get to it.
Lets start with the positives
- Morgan played really well today
- Ayers once again was solid
- Verner had a nice game
- Kern was reliable as was Bironas
- Mike Martin got his first sack
- Zach Brown was a bright spot
- Welsh's sig cheered me up
- O line was awful, no running lanes and no pass protection
- Run D was bad again
- TE's ran wild....... again. Who the heck is Dante Rosario????
- Safety play was so bad. SOOOOOOO Bad.
- Offense had no continuity
- CJ wasn't good.
- Locker was inaccurate and his decision making at times wasn't very good
- Drops, oh the dropped passes.....
Things to build on
- McCarthy, Marks, and Ringer hopefully all come back next week and contribute
- Not much else
This was a shellacking, and it was painful to watch at times. However, we all need to realize that this D is young, I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying, these are the growing pains for this team in general. The offensive line looked so bad tho, I feel like the only way it is gonna get fixed is in the draft and free agency, so we will need to put up with this line until then. Same thing goes for Safeties. Michael Griffin was so horrendous, yet again, and besides benching, we aren't likely to see an upgrade until the offseason, so we will have to make do with Whiffin until then. I am so mad about how the team played, because I realize that the team is underachieving. Something has to change in the next couple weeks, or else this season is going to be absolutely terrible. Good luck to Munch, Palmer, Gray, and all the other coaches for the Titans. They have their work cut out for them.