Sep 9, 2012; Nashville, TN, USA; Tennessee Titans quarterback Jake Locker (10) signals to his team against the New England Patriots during the first half at LP Field. Mandatory Credit: Jim Brown-US PRESSWIRE
The Tennessee Titans have just wrapped up their Wednesday practice. Here are some bullet point notes that the "real reporters" have been reporting on Twitter:
- Jake Locker was pretty much a full go in practice today. He says he will play Sunday. There is no reason to believe otherwise at this point. Locker also said he might not have to wear a brace on his left shoulder.
- Nate Washington did not practice today, but the team is hopeful that he will practice tomorrow.
- Kenny Britt did practice today. Mike Munchak said they will try to get him 15-25 snaps before making a funny and saying "unless it is a running game." I wonder who he thinks he is fooling with that.
- Colin McCarthy did not practice today, and it seems unlikely he will play on Sunday. If he is not able to go Will Witherspoon will play MLB and Zach Brown would get the start outside.
- Sen'Derrick Marks returned to practice on a limited basis.
- Not really a practice note, but the Jacksonville Jaguars claimed August's boy Troy Kropog off waivers.