SEATTLE, WA - AUGUST 11: Running back Darius Reynaud #39 of the Tennessee Titans rushes for a touchdown against Jeron Johnson #32 of the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field on August 11, 2012 in Seattle, Washington. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Tonight was the final night practice of Titans training camp out at Baptist Sports Park. Jim Wyatt, who has been charting the quarterbacks throughout camp, says that Jake Locker was 16 of 28 with an interception on the night while Matt Hasselbeck was 10 of 16 with an interception. I have my doubts that those numbers actually mean much.
Click through the jump for some bullet points from tonight's practice.
- Mike Otto suffered a finger injury. Coach Munchak said after practice that they were not sure how bad it was. He is the depth at tackle, so hopefully it isn't too serious.
- Robert Johnson got some reps with the first team. More on him in the morning.
Dan Ariks, who you should be following on Twitter (@danomiteTN), gave me the following notes:
- Darius Reynaud was getting some snaps with the second team offense. Jommy hopes he can beat out Jamie Harper.
- Hasselbeck's pick was a pick 6 for Colin McCarthy.
- Kendall Wright was alternating in with Damian Williams for first team reps.