Good news MCM, I found something to write about!
I'll be trying to follow the press conferences coming out of the practices as much as possible to give you the most up-to-date news I can give from 500,000+ miles away!
- Thor sounds like he's definitely stepped into the roll of being a HC. Last season, he may have appeared a little overwhelmed (very justified at the time) with everything that went on, or didn't go on. He sounds very assertive and excited that his plans are coming to full form.
- Thor says Kenny Britt is running great for his first time out there in quite a while, he expects him to "be back where he was" by sometime next week. I do not know how much of that is true, but if he is healing up this fast I am fairly certain he has strains of Wolverines DNA working for him right now... Says Britt should be working on 7v7 to rebuild his confidence sometime soon.
- On how Zach Brown looks so far; sounds excited with the versatility that Brown offers. Says he looks very fast. He is extremely happy with what he sees from him so far. Wants to use him as a pass rusher sometime in the future.
- About DWills challenges now that we've drafted Wright; "You can never have enough good WRs" - Correct answer. "His role might change. Might do some kick offs, returns. As far as rotating 5-6 receivers in there, we plan on doing that" - Great news.
- CP has everything awesome to say about KWright so far. Says he's picking it up quickly and he's going to have the flexibility to play him in a few spots. It doesn't sound like they are concerned about him picking up the game in the least.
- Got a short glimpse of KB doing some running.
- Thinks Morgan will get a chance to blossom this year because the pressure is no longer all on him to rush the passer.