Apr 27, 2012; Nashville, TN, USA; Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak talks with the media about how the team will go completely undefeated this year and if anyone stands in their way of victory he will drop his hammer of justice on their face.
Good news MCM, I found something to write about!
I'll be trying to follow the press conferences coming out of the practices as much as possible to give you the most up-to-date news I can give from 500,000+ miles away!
- Thor sounds like he's definitely stepped into the roll of being a HC. Last season, he may have appeared a little overwhelmed (very justified at the time) with everything that went on, or didn't go on. He sounds very assertive and excited that his plans are coming to full form.
- Thor says Kenny Britt is running great for his first time out there in quite a while, he expects him to "be back where he was" by sometime next week. I do not know how much of that is true, but if he is healing up this fast I am fairly certain he has strains of Wolverines DNA working for him right now... Says Britt should be working on 7v7 to rebuild his confidence sometime soon.
- On how Zach Brown looks so far; sounds excited with the versatility that Brown offers. Says he looks very fast. He is extremely happy with what he sees from him so far. Wants to use him as a pass rusher sometime in the future.
- About DWills challenges now that we've drafted Wright; "You can never have enough good WRs" - Correct answer. "His role might change. Might do some kick offs, returns. As far as rotating 5-6 receivers in there, we plan on doing that" - Great news.
- CP has everything awesome to say about KWright so far. Says he's picking it up quickly and he's going to have the flexibility to play him in a few spots. It doesn't sound like they are concerned about him picking up the game in the least.
- Got a short glimpse of KB doing some running.
- Thinks Morgan will get a chance to blossom this year because the pressure is no longer all on him to rush the passer.