I am the Titans Gm over at BRB's mock draft. I need help with the pick. See more after jump....
I was trying to trade up, or back, just for fun but alas no one has shown any interest. I know that I am a huge S. Hill fan if we sign Koppen this week and then I would like us to go DE in rd 2, CB in rd 3. That said, please don't be captain obvious and say BPA or DEF BPA. I know that. I am not a 5 year old girl. In fact even my 5 year old girl knows we wil go BPA, but what I am asking for is your opinion on who is the BPA. I feel we go DEF BPA rd 1, and then DE/CB/C in 2 and OL/DT/CB in 3. That is my gut feeling but want to open this open for discussion with the experts. That would be the actual Titans Front Office but for some reason they don't return my calls so I am left with you all.HA HA
Oh and here is something to laugh at..
UPDATE********************** Here are the picks so far
1. Indianapolis Colts--Andrew Luck (QB--Stanford)
2. Washington Redskins (from St. Louis)--Robert Griffin III (QB--Baylor)
3. Minnesota Vikings--Matt Kalil (OT--USC)
4. Cleveland Browns--Trent Richardson (RB--Alabama)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers--Dontari Poe (DT--Memphis)
6. St. Louis Rams (from Washington)--Justin Blackmon (WR--Oklahoma State)
7. Jacksonville Jaguars--Morris Claiborne (CB--LSU)
8. Miami Dolphins--Ryan Tannehill (QB--Texas A&M)
9. Carolina Panthers--Quinton Coples (DE--North Carolina)
10. Buffalo Bills--Luke Kuechly (LB--Boston College)
11. Kansas City Chiefs--David DeCastro (OG--Stanford)
12. Seattle Seahawks--Courtney Upshaw (LB--Alabama)
13. Arizona Cardinals--Michael Floyd (WR--Notre Dame)
14. Dallas Cowboys--Fletcher Cox (DE/DT--Mississippi State)
15. Philadelphia Eagles--Riley Reiff (OT--Iowa)
16. New York Jets--Melvin Ingram (LB-South Carolina)
17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)--Dre Kirkpatrick (CB-Alabama)
18. San Diego Chargers--Shea McLellin (LB-Boise State)
Thinking about Mercius, Stephen Hill, or M. Barron
Wishing I could trade back a few spots and take Barron at like 25/26.
Just post your pick and a quick reason why.