Hey, guys, it's
MikeGriffFan27 Kgcruecial. I am going to start writing an article every week with my two cents on events from the week. I figure this will be a fun thing for me to do, especially since it is the offseason. I'm going to hit my five topics of discussion. So, without further-ado, here I go.
1. Honestly, I would like to have Peyton. I am a Tennessee fan, so, there's the bias. But he is one of the greatest QBs of all time. How great would it be to have him mentor young Skylocker, instead of Krusty Collins.
2. However, I think #18 will land in Arizona, if he leaves Indy. There is an interesting thing with this. His chance of making a Super Bowl appearance with Larry Fitzgerald are really good. Adam Schefter released his Top 10 discussion points or whatever today, and it include a very interesting statistic. Since 2006, every NFC division that plays the AFC East is represented in the big game, including this year's Giants. So, there is a good chance that PeyPey, the 9ers, Fisherball, or the Seasquaks make it to Super Sunday. However, we all understand that a stat like that is as useful as the fact that every team to make it to the Super Bowl has had a winning record.
3. I want Decastro. I am 101.5% on board with us drafting an offensive lineman in the early rounds. I know it's not necessary to do so early, but it would be great to have the next great lineman.
4. I'm taking the Pats in tomorrow's game, for three reasons: 1) I like Brady. 2) My best friend is a Giants fan. 3) I have bet five big ones on them. That's right, $5.
5. If we lose Finny, I will be devastated. Yes, ATV and J-Mac are good, but Finny is something else. On and off the field, he is what a Titan should be. I don't want to imagine not having him in our secondary. #20, #30, and #31 would be a beastly trio next year, if they could return.
Have a great week everybody! You can reach me on MCM or play me Words with Friends. My username is KGTitans27.
16 votes total