1. Peyton Hillis (CLE) - 161 carries 587 yards 3.6ypc and 3 Touchdowns
- Hillis would give the Titan a big back at a low price to backup Chris Johnson. Maybe he could be of more use in a backup role.
2. Mike Tolbert (SD) - 121 carries 490 yards 4.1ypc and 8 Touchdowns
- Tolbert would also add some muscle and strength to the back field. His 8 TDs are impressive considering how times he touched the ball compared to Mr. 2k. Tolbert would be a good addition to the Titans.
1. Steve Johnson (BUF) -76 catches 1,004 yards and 7 Touchdowns
- Johnson would add to a WR group that is in need for more talent. Johnson has the ability to be a good productive receiver when he puts his mind to it.
2. Robert Meachem (NO) -40 catches 620 yards and 6 Touchdowns
- Meachem has been over shadowed by a bunch of talented receivers in New Orleans. Maybe if Meachem was to have a bigger role, his productivity would surely increase.
1. Fred Davis (WAS) -59 catches 796 yards and 3 Touchdowns
- Davis would be a valuable option for Sky Locker to pass the ball to in tough situations. Jared Cook and Fred Davis make a very good Tight End tandem for the Titans passing game.
2. John Carlson (SEA) – 31 catches 318 yards and 1 Touchdown
- Carlson has the ability to be a good backup Tight End. He kind of disappeared last year but has a solid record for making plays when needed.
1. G- Carl Nicks (NO) - 6’5 343lbs ;Nicks is the top guard in Free Agency, and he would be a major upgrade for the Titans. He brings something new to the Titans interior line. He excels in Run and Pass blocking.
2. G- Ben Grubbs (BAL) - 6’3 310lbs ;Grubbs was injured with turf toe for half of the season, but signing him would upgrade the interior of the offensive line. Grubbs is a good Run and Pass blocker.
1. C- Samson Satele (OAK) - 6’3 300lbs ;Satele was solid for the Raiders, and just like the Titans the Raiders loved to run the ball. Adding Satele would sure up the center position, which would allow the Titans to more Amano back to guard.
2. C- Chris Myers (HOU) – 6’4 289lbs ;Myers played a solid role in the Texans run game. He opened up holes for Arian Foster and Ben Tate. I am sure that if the Titans sign him, that he will do the same for CJ and the other running backs.