I'm at a loss for words at that game. Simply hilarious. Is there a worse QB in this league than Mark Sanchez? I think I'd take Skelton or Lindley before him. Onto the bullet points.
- Locker was inaccurate, I think he needs to mentally be calmer, and just take what the defense gives him instead of trying to get the big play, or wow play.
- Play calling. Seemed way to conservative, like we were trying not to lose instead of trying to push the tempo and get a big lead. Seemed all too willing just to punt the ball.
- Kerns had two bad punts, but otherwise was good.
- Ugly game, just no flow on offense. Jake is really streaky
- Where was Kenny Britt? Disappeared this game after having a monster game last week.
- Penalties. 14 is inexcusable
- Consistency/ Continentality, just none of it on offense.
- WE WON!!!!!!!!!
- Zach Brown is a beast. Need I say more?
- I really like our young LBs, Ayers and Brown. Both seem like they'll be future stars.
- CJ's 94 yd run. Loved seeing him do that especially while honoring the S.H.E.S. victims
- The first drive was good, until it ended in a blocked FG. Story of the season.
- The drive capped by the Locker TD run was really really well done. The flow of the offense was great on that drive.
- Surprisingly, Michael Griffin, with 2 picks. And J-Mac, with 2 picks of his own.
- The defense as a whole had 4 sacks of Sanchez, and looked really good aside from the TD drive and opening drive.
- We didn't play our best game by any means, but still won.
Overall: Glad we won, but a lot to work on between this week and next year. I still believe in Locker, but he needs to turn the flashes of brilliance into consistency.