Hello there folks, I'm Steven, and I'm the weekend contributor, previewer, details guy, as well as an editor and moderator at Windy City Gridiron, the SBNation site that covers the Chicago Bears - well, I think judging by the title, you know why I'm here.
Throughout the week, myself and some of my fellow Bears fans will be here
polluting your site er, answering your questions regarding the Chicago Bears. Feel free to ask us anything, including but not limited to...
- the Bears allowing six sacks to the Panthers in the first half,
- our interest in Jared Cook,
- why the Bears went for almost three whole quarters without a touchdown against the Panthers, then scored two in eight seconds,
- why Steve Smith kills the Bears,
- And, of course, anything else you guys can come up with relating to any game the Bears have played, or are about to play, with our own Sunday tilt of chief concern.
With that all being said, ask away!
EDIT: Forgot to mention, but a few recs to stick this to the top of the Recommended FanPosts listing would be much appreciated.