It's been an interesting season. Lot of ups and downs. Blowout wins, blowout losses, close wins, close losses. 9-7 is a great way to start the Munchak era. Draft day can't get here any sooner.
(PS. I love Nate Washington)
Week 10 of Create a Caption ENGAGE!
Rules that you don't read because you know them by now but I post them anyway for clarity's sake:
1) Comment your caption to the picture listed.
2) Most rec's wins. Rec's will be tallied on Fridays
3) Weekly winners will receive one (1) Shiny MCM point. Whoever has the most Shiny MCM points at the end of the football season will be declared MCM's Shiny Winner of the Create a Caption series.
4) I'll post a comment after all rec's are tallied on said Fridays, saying who the winner is and awarding them their Shiny MCM point.
5) Texans fans cannot win here. <------ MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL
THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE AFTER PEOPLE!!!!!
Previous Winners: JustinS, fanoftheunderdogs (2), sm00thblue, Father of Zeus, ronburgundy7427, StPrattrick, rsikes, Jason Jones
Without further ado, here is this week's photo! Now create some damn captions!!11!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!111!!11!!!
(Side note: We'll continue the Create a Caption series through the playoffs even though our beloved Titans
were f***ed sideways by the Broncos/Raiders/Jets are not active playoff participants this go around.)