Instead of speaking on if we win or not, or the score I shall make some predictions on stuff that happens this week within the game
1. Chris Johnson will have a long run... (whoooooo bold prediction) maybe this Defensive line is stout and will do it's best to keep him from doing it.... but FOR HOW LONG!!!????
2. Cortland will have a sack... it's a given, he's been waiting for like how long to get back to what he does best, that man is going HEAD HUNTING this Sunday.
3. The Titans will win the turnover battle: this is just getting back to Titans football, when we're at our best, we take the ball away, if you look at our defensive stats from 08 that was the big thing, heck look in our defensive stats from last year when we were doing good... THAT BALL IS OUR B#^@H ... Goes without saying
4. Kenny Britt will probably be the only reciever they really try and stop: and even that's going to fail, but the ball will be spread and people will fear this offense.
5. I hope we control the clock: not completely our fault, we have the ability to score quick, so when we do, it sorta screws up equilibrium. Although, Hasselbeck even in his struggles in the preseason, marched the ball downfield, that's different than when Locker was on the field, Locker seemed to have a lot more big plays while Hass stayed patient and played his own game (maybe Locker picks up this strategy on the bench... then we have a double threat QB)
6. Jaime Harper will steal a CJ td... This is why I don't play Fantasy Football, because that will happen to any running back i pick
7. McCown will throw a pick.. maybe more
8. I WILL WATCH EVERY MOMENT OF THIS GAME!!! Even if it isn't good, I want to see how well we play this year.
and i hope for uber-pwnage this week and this season, hopefully the South keeps falling apart so our road into the playoffs is EAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSYYYY!!! DEUCES!!!