Third installment of confessions since so much has happened and changed since the last post.
1. I want Jake Locker to start on day one- sue me
2. I don't want four RBs because that would take reps away from Javon Ringer
3. I wish we would run wildcat formation more since our team is so versatile
4. Honestly the possibility of a committee is not that bad as long as CJ is in it.
5. i dont use the Titans on Madden because i always end up getting rid of everybody for rookies i drafted from NCAA
6. Personally i never really like Matt Hasselback i really don't know why
7. If the FO does anything absurd and cause me to switch teams it would have to be the Rams just because of Bradford- Again sue me
8. In my world our starting defense would be DE Jason Jones Derrick Morgan, DT Shaun Smith Jurrell Casey, LB Akeem Ayers Barret Rudd Rennie Curran, CB Jason McCourtyATV Cortland Finnegan, FS Michael Griffin, SS Tommie Campbell
9. I feel like the Eagles are the Yankees of football this year. Only difference is i like the Yankees
10. If i could make the schedule we would play Panthers Jaguars Vikings Bengalsin that order throughout the year just so people would know we drafted the best QB and i say throughout the year just in case of injuries or if some critic calls one game a fluke game,
Ahhhhhh that felt great